jnaneshvar conference

Bridgman at aol.com Bridgman at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 18:52:31 UTC 1996

>But I am more inclined to agree with John Grime's feeling that
>Alandi is a powerful Shakti Peeth. Standing before the samadhi of Sant
>Jnaneshvar is an incredibly overwhelming experience.

Amen to that! I had a similar experience.  Jnanesvar holds a very special
place in my heart.  Without knowing it I woound up in Tryambekeshwar and
found myself entering Nivruttinaths Samadhi, another Shakti Peeth as far as I
am concerned .  Almost 12 years later I still can feel the rushes of Shakti
course through my body.
Well I just wanted to thank you for posting that message about Jnanadev, and
also to ask if you heard anything about the festivities that are happening
this year on the occasion of his 700th anniversary of his MahaSamadhi?

Thanks and God bless you
Joel
bridgman at aol.com