E. Journal of Vedic Studies 1,4 (Dec.95)

Kumar at pixie.udw.ac.za Kumar at pixie.udw.ac.za
Tue Feb 20 12:21:00 UTC 1996

 Dear Michael,

How are you?  Long time since I contacted you.  I want to ask you if you
would give me permission to publish two of your articles the one on
                EARLY SANSKRITIZATION.
               ORIGINS AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE KURU STATE.

and the one on LOOKING FOR THE HEAVENLY CASKET

either in our Journal of the Indological Society of Southern Africa or in
our Departmental Journal called Nidaan. We have two journals and both come
out around Nov-Dec each year.   I am also publishing Enrica Garzili's
article on Kashmir Shaivism.  Could you confirm if you would give me
permission.  Thank you very much.

with kind regards,

Pratap

Dr. P. Kumar
Department of Hindu Studies & Indian Philosophy
University of Durban-Westville
Private Bag X 54001
Durban
4000