Sari in skt litterature

witzel at HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU witzel at HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Feb 20 14:29:07 UTC 1996

I would check the three vols. of: P. K. Gode on Indian cultural history
where evrything from nose rings to cannons is dealt with.

I cannot check now as my vols. have been stolen from my office....

Here it goes:

AUTHOR: Gode, P. K. (Parshuram Krishna)
         TITLE: Studies in Indian cultural history / by P. K. Gode.
     PUB. INFO: Hoshiarpur : Vishveshvaranand Vedic Research Institute, 1960-
        SERIES: Vishveshvaranand Indological series ; 9
                Vishveshvaranand Institute publication ; 189

      SUBJECTS: *S1 Technology--India--History.

AUTHOR: Gode, P. K. (Parshuram Krishna)
         TITLE: Studies in Indian literary history / by P. K. Gode.
       EDITION: 1st ed.
     PUB. INFO: Bombay : Singhi Jain Sastra Sikshapith, 1953-<1956>.
        SERIES: Shri Bahadur Singh Singhi memoirs, v. 4
                Singhi Jaina series, no. 37-

      SUBJECTS: *S1 Indic literature--History and criticism.

Good luck!     MW.