Archaeology of South Asia

MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN
Sat Feb 10 09:04:13 UTC 1996

Dear Prof. Witzel,
 My essay has Sarasvati-Sindhu Civilization c. 3000 B.C. has now been kept
in the indology site, thanks to Prof. Wujastyk. Kindly refer to
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html
 under the menu option for "members' queries and information".

I would deem it a privilege to receive your comments and suggestions. Please
also feel free to pass the word around. We need a lot of help to understand
the river and the civilization she sustained. Dr. kalyanaraman.