Archaeology of South Asia

MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN
Wed Feb 7 08:54:21 UTC 1996

Dear Prof. Witzel and Indology members,

You may also be interested in reading my bibliographical essay posted
earlier on indology newsgroup; it is related to the great Sarasvati river
and will be
available in the archives. Regards and best wishes to the students of
civilizations
who have a lot of 'digging' and geological/hydrological work to do in
Guneriwala and other sites on this exciting adventure into our glorious
past. I am presenting three papers in the World Sanskrit Conference: a)
Sarasvati civilization, (2) Prakrt and Dravidian tongues and (3) Indus Script.
Dr. S. Kalyanaraman