Sarasvati-Sindhu Civilization, c. 2500 B.C.

John Gardner jgardner at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 9 21:04:25 UTC 1996

one additional point- for users without snazzy grpahics, netscape,
netshark, etc.-- they might try the same web address listed below, just
put the word "lynx" and a space before it once they've logged on to their
plain old ordinary humble e-mail server.

lynx is a nice way to browze text on the web without all the time of
downloading buttons, bells, and often-superfluous graphics.  one's tab
key will move from URL to URL, then a simple press of "return" activates
the link.  it's fast, especially if text munching is all you need, and
pricey grpahics-supporting software/hardware/home connections are not
available to you.

john robert gardner
university of iowa