Sarasvati-Sindhu Civilization, c. 2500 B.C.

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:04:24 UTC 1996

Dominik,
a minor logistical suggestion:

> I have made your essay available as a document on the INDOLOGY web page
>         http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html
> under the menu option for "members' queries and information".  I shall
> leave it there for a while, for anyone to consult, until disk space
> becomes tight.

To make it easier for readers to navigate directly to a given online
resource (such as Dr. Kalyanaraman's essay), it would be better to
cite the direct URL for the resource in question, rather than the
superordinate containing structure. This, in this case, I would cite
the location of the essay as

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indus.html

and if I wanted also to get people familiar with the location of the
INDOLOGY web page in general (and its USER QUERIES section, etc.), I
would add a line such as:

"This is one of many resources available through the INDOLOGY web
page, which is located at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html"

thanks. (And thanks for the Indology web pages, which are great).
David Magier