7 Bit fonts

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Sat Dec 14 06:46:00 UTC 1996

Claude Setzer wrote:
>My last posting was a simple one page note, the same one contained below.
It
>was sent to both Indology and to ISO_TC46. For some reason, the one that
went
>to Indolgy got about 800 blank pages inserted into it. The other version,
the

Dear Claude,

This seems to be some difficulty in the liverpool.ac.uk server with the
copy the sender of a message receives back. Sometimes one does not get any
copy and wonders if a message has reached, and you got 800 pages in your
copy, which was not the case with the copy I for e.g. got of your message.
Two days ago I sent an e-mail to the administrator, because I did not
receive any mail from Indology for some days and he informed me that they
had had to shut down the server because of mailing problems. So this may
well be such a mailing problem.

Greetings,

Swami Vishvarupananda