This group

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Wed Dec 4 12:47:58 UTC 1996

Dear Members of the indology list,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my message introducing myself and reg.
Sanskrit Dictionary. I am very sorry to react only now, but the
mail-server in Delhi was down for a couple of days, so I was unable to
receive any mail.
This really promises to be a very interesting group and it is full of nice
people! It is unfortunate, that one has to search the net for a long time
to find this group. I had found a couple of Hindu groups, but they are
awfully silent. So I'm truly happy to have found a place to call home on
the net!

--
Swami Vishvarupananda
Omkarananda Ashram Himalays