Q: P. Younger

Joel Tatelman tatelman at total.net
Wed Dec 4 18:02:03 UTC 1996

Regarding N. Ganesan's inquiry about Paul Younger's e-mail address:

At the recent AAR/SBL meeting in New Orleans, I did hear him mention that
he is now on e-mail. I don't know his address; my only suggestion is to
contact Grace Wang, Dept. of Religious Studies, McMaster University,
Hamilton, Canada L8S 4K1: she usually knows everything. Tel. no. is (905)
525-9140 ext. 23109. If Grace doesn't know, you can leave your e-mail
address with her and she'll pass it on to Paul.

Sorry, that's the best I can do

Regards,

Joel Tatelman.

Joel Tatelman