typing Sanskrit

MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN MDSAAA48 at GIASMD01.VSNL.NET.IN
Sun Aug 25 08:27:47 UTC 1996

This is fine for classical Sanskrit. But, wouldn't the problem get
compounded when there is a demand to include vedic accents and the typical
(1) Mundarica, (2) Tamil or (3) Persian sounds such (absorbed into later-day
repertoire of the  languages) as the following required for comparative
linguistic or Praakrt studies: (1) ng; (2) n and n- (vallina na-karam); Z
(ZZHA); L; R; (3) f? Regards. Kalyanaraman.