"old indologists"

Benjamin Preciado Solis bprecia at colmex.mx
Thu Aug 15 17:28:34 UTC 1996

Thanks to Oliver and Gabriele and Valerie for your replies to my query.
About the Baron von Stael-Holstein I found an entry in A DICTIONARY OF
INDOLOGY, by A.K. Roy and N.N. Gidwani (Oxford and IBH Publishing Co.,
New Delhi 1985 onwards, 5 vols.) It seems this work includes entries for
the well known indologists of the past. It is worthwhile to look at it.
Benjamin Preciado-Solis