Ilankai Tamilar

Allen Thrasher athr at loc.gov
Mon Aug 12 15:27:49 UTC 1996

If I may piggyback on Peter Schalk's first announcement of an
International Workshop on the Culture of the Ilankai Tamilar, let me say
that the Library of Congress would be most interested in acquiring
materials on the subject and would be grateful to be notified of
publications by them.  We have already made several microfiche collections
on the Sri Lanka troubles and have cataloged several collections of
materials about them kept here in Washington in inkprint.  We would of
course be particularly grateful if the publications were sent to us free.
:)

Allen W. Thrasher

Senior Reference Librarian
Southern Asia Section