Siddha Yoga

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Mon Aug 5 06:37:05 UTC 1996

The article I have in front of me is entitled" "Annals of Religion O Guru,
Guru, Guru". It is by Lis Harris and it appears in the New Yorker Nov 14,
1994, pp. 92-109. However, the front cover bears the leader: "Blissed off
How Gurumayi's brother fell from grace, and other secretas of the upscale
upstate ashram". My earlier reference to the cover title might have given
the impression that there are two different articles. There is only one
such. By the way, the rejoinders from ashram-stalwarts was even more
interesting. These appeared, from memory, in a subsequent issue of the
New Yorker.

Yours blissfully.