Shabara Bhasyam of Mimansa Darshanam

girish at mushika.wanet.com girish at mushika.wanet.com
Thu Apr 25 21:57:25 UTC 1996

I have been trying to purchase a copy of the following book:
>'SAbara-bhASya
>Translated into English by Ganganatha JHA, in three volumes
>Gaekwad's Oriental Series N 66,70,73 (1933)
>Reprint : Oriental Institute Baroda,1973

I have checked with dealers in the US and with  the Indian Book Center
in Delhi, but all say it is out of print and unavailable.  Does anyone
have any further suggestions for obtaining this book?

I am also interested in finding someone to help me a bit with the grammar
of the original Sanskrit of the bhasyam.  Could someone recommend a
point of contact available through email, perhaps at Benares Hindu Univ.,
or anywhere that may help me with my study of this material?

Thanks for any recommendations you can provide.

Girish Sharma
San Diego, CA
girish at mushika.wanet.com