CSX Standards and Documentation.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 11:17:34 UTC 1995

Anshuman Pandey said:

> I am searching for documentation and standards of the CSX encoding
> system, particularly, the various codes which take the place of
> retroflex, long vowel characters, etc.

The documentation is available by gopher from the INDOLOGY supplementary
gopher, available via the INDOLOGY web page,
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html, page four, under ../software,
filenames
        iass_csx_documentation.readme
        iass_csx_documentation.zip.

Direct gopher connection:
gopher://gopher-server.bcc.ac.uk/11/Computing%20Facilities/Anonymous%20FTP%20area/users/ucgadkw/indology/software

Ftp:
ftp.bcc.ac.uk:/pub/users/ucgadkw/indology/software

Dominik

--

Dominik Wujastyk,
Wellcome Institute,

FAX: +44 171 611 8545
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk

For my PGP public key etc., see my WWW home page:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/wujastyk.html