Gita at FTP site. (fwd)

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 22 14:58:23 UTC 1995

Dear Raghavendra,

Thank you very much for these files, which provide a very useful set of
materials for anyone studying the Gita.  I have zipped up everything
with the name gita-materials.zip, and stored it on the INDOLOGY
supplementary gopher (cf. http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html)

Thanks again,

Dominik

--

Dominik Wujastyk,
Wellcome Institute,

FAX: +44 171 611 8545
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk

For my PGP public key etc., see my WWW home page:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/wujastyk.html