Seeking information on Vedic recensions.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 19 21:48:55 UTC 1995

Members,

I have been trying to find information about the Samaveda in terms of the
upavedas, vedangas, upanishads, brahmanas, srauta sutras, and other
various writings which originated from it. Accordingly, I am also
looking for information about the saakhas, chaaranas, etc. and other
recensions by which the Samaveda was studied and passed down.

Is there a "vedic encyclopedia" of sorts which details this sort of
information, or am I asking for too much?

Thanks.

Anshuman Pandey