Help with source

pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu
Wed Nov 29 01:05:12 UTC 1995

Now surely this is cocktail party stuff.
#From indology-request at liverpool.ac.uk Tue Nov 28 14:05 PST 1995
#Subject: Re: Help with source
#
#>	Look to this day
#>	For yesterday is but a dream
#>	And tomorrow is only a vision.
#>	But today, well lived
#>	Makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
#>	And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
#>	Look well, therefore, to this day.
#
#This is Incredible - My sister told me this "old sanskrit poem" last
#week, and that she used it in a toast recently. I asked her the
#source but she didn't know where "exactly" she got it from. But it
#sounded nice, so I wrote it down and came back to Palmerston North
#with the idea of posting it to the list sometime asking if someone
#knew where it first occurs!!!!
#
#As far as I know my sister isn't doing a course on Indian Buddhism.
#I'll believe that it was quoted in Reader's Digest, though.  Seems
#very likely.
#
#Cheers.
#