New URL address

RAH hueckst at cc.UManitoba.CA
Mon Nov 27 21:50:09 UTC 1995

The Asian Studies Centre's URL here has been changed. It is now:
	http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/asian_studies

Those of you who have been kind enough to link with us, would you please
update your link. Thank you very much. The latest update to our web site
was in the middle of October, just before our 3-week strike.

Indologically inclined,
Bob Hueckstedt

Robert A. Hueckstedt, Associate Professor of Indic Languages
Asian Studies Centre, 328 Fletcher Argue, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Canada email: hueckst at cc.umanitoba.ca
fax 1 204-275-5781 phones 1 204-474-8964, 1 204-488-4797

Date: 27 Nov 95 16:57:05 EST
From: " \\9$9J7F8@*?f:&8" <100734.2313 at compuserve.com>
Subject: O'FLOWERY

Thank you for contributing some human humor! The discussion was very dry indeed.
I also enjoyed the cocktail party joke. Anything wrong with being less serious?
Is it necessary that the academic world is dry and inaccessible?  What about a
lush garden with juicy plants and beautiful flowers? Errare humanum est, and
smiling too is human.
Thank you for all your wonderful and honest contributions.
Hans-Georg Turstig