fonts

ORACLE at wl.aecl.ca ORACLE at wl.aecl.ca
Wed Nov 15 14:25:08 UTC 1995

Dear Ansuman Pandey,
	Thanks for correcting me re. the Washington FTP address for the Roman
Fonts that contain diacritical chars for internationally accepted
transliteration scheme of Sanskrit script. I had copied these fonts several
months ago, and if these are not readily ftp-able from Internet, I can supply
a copy of these on a diskette (as these were in public domain) along with
the macro file that makes typing of diacritical chars that are located in the
upper ascii portion of the font very easy. To get these one can send email to
me, and enclose $4.00 to cover postage and handling, as I have no other means
of sending these which is cheaper.

Regards,
Desikachary
email:desikacharyk at wl.aecl.ca