SOFTWARE KEYBORD FOR DEVANAGARI

Adolf von Wurttemberg us003785 at interramp.com
Tue Nov 14 10:30:00 UTC 1995

The best Windows-based Devanagari font set/wordprocessor I've ever used is
from Gamma Productions, 12625 High Bluff Dr., #218, San Diego, CA, 92130
USA. Telephone No.: 800-974-2662 The latest 32-bit version runs very fast
under Windows95. I teach Sanskrit and have used Devanagari computer-based
wordprocessors for almost 20 years. However, this is not shareware. Please
e-mail me if you have further questions.