None

Jonathan Carr JCARR at MCNEESE.EDU
Thu Nov 2 20:44:28 UTC 1995

      I am trying to locate MELFORD E. SPIRO who carried out field research
   in Burma in 1961. He is the author of at least two books on Buddhism
          1. Buddhism & Society 1970
          2. Burmese Supernaturalism 1978 Philadelphia, Inst for Buddhism
                                                        and Society
                 If you know his whereabouts and can put me in touch
                 I would be very grateful to hear from you.

                                                  Jonathan Carr