Email address and Rotary/Richter Scholars

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Thu Nov 2 03:07:19 UTC 1995

> Does anyone happen to know the email address of Michael Fisher and/or
> Paula Richman at Oberlin College?

Again, people ought to check The International Directory of South Asia
Scholars (accessible freely from anywhere, via The South Asia Gopher),
before posting this kind of query to the whole group. Anyway, below
are the contact info portions of the entries for Fisher and Richman.
(The entries also include full descriptions of their work and research
interests, but I did not reproduce that portion here).

David Magier
South Asia Gopher