electronic *INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TANTRIC STUDIES*

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at husc.harvard.edu
Wed May 31 01:33:11 UTC 1995

Friends and Colleagues,

This is to inform you of the new electronic INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TANTRIC
STUDIES.

Subscription is free and open to all. Articles, news etc.
submitted to the journal are subject to review before publication.

                INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TANTRIC STUDIES

   Editor-in-Chief: Enrica GARZILLI (Harvard University)
   Co-Editor: Michael WITZEL (Harvard University)
   Editorial Board: <exact composition to follow>

   e-mail: ijts-list at arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it
   WWW: http://www.arcadia.polimi.it/~ijtslist/

   Technical Assistant: Ludovico MAGNOCAVALLO (Politecnico of Milan)

                       ---------------------------------

1) This journal is open to all *bona fide* scholars in Tantric Studies in
Sanskrit. Particular attention is paid to the Trika schools of Kashmir.
2) It is monitored for style and content by the Editor-in-Chief.
3) There is copyright but with automatic permission to publish anywhere else
later on when the author wishes to do so. Our aim is to disseminate our
work quickly.
4) We include unpublished articles, abstracts, and news (such as on
published books, on papers, conferences, meetings, events,
Ph.D. projects, etc.)
5) We plan to publish once a year a hard copy of all the contributions
to this Journal. It will be distributed under request.

ijts-list at arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it

ijts-list-request at arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it

 With this subject and/or content:
 subscribe (your-name)
e.g.: subscribe (Joseph Green)

                 Subscriptions are open from now, May 30, 1995.

ijts-list-request at arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it

With this subject and/or content:
help

> To get information on submissions and how to format them,
send a message to:
ijts-list-request at arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it

Only with this subject:
Archive: get submission.txt

> The home page on WWW is found at:
http://arcadiax1.arcadia.polimi.it/~ijtslist/

 WWW pages will be created by June 7, 1995.

                   * Submissions are always welcome! *

Dott. Enrica Garzilli
garzilli at husc.harvard.edu