Worldreligions compared (;-)

svagah at sb.su.se svagah at sb.su.se
Thu May 4 06:21:36 UTC 1995

Dear Sir
If you do not intend to offend anybody, why send such nonsens and such
offending and tasteless jokes on a serious network such as this?

I, for one find this distasteful and are seriously considering leaving the
network. If our work as indologists and social scientists are to be kept at
this level then I am not interested.

Elizabeth Hole
Ph.D. Student, Cultural and Religious Anthropology