Summer Sanskrit at Michigan

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Mar 29 18:26:52 UTC 1995

Since I would be the person teaching Sanskrit in the summer at Michigan,
I would like to add the following footnote to Bill's message below.  We
need a minimum of eight students to get the course going.  I am prepared
to give as much time to the potential students to enroll as I can.
Please communicate to the potential students you know that they should
get in touch with Michigan as soon as they possibly can.  The person to
contact is Lee Schlesinger, Phone:  (313) 764-0352;  Email:
Schlesin at umich.edu
	Thanks.
		Madhav Deshpande