Vikram Seth

Robin Kornman rkornman at pucc.Princeton.EDU
Thu Mar 16 05:52:34 UTC 1995

Vikram Seth is a modern Indian novelist and poet.  I have been reading his
works out of an interest in the Asian novel and the anglophone Indian novel.

Currently I am working my way slowly and with great delight through _A
Suitable Boy_. But there are many linguistic references and political
references I do not quite understand. Is there anybody on this list who
would be willing to answer a few of my tiny, nit-picky questions--- such as
the names of holidays and little details of Indian politics. I am
considering using this novel in a course on the novel and would like to
understand it thoroughly.

Please respond to my personal mailbox rkornman at pucc.princeton.edu.

Thank-you

Robin Kornman