Scary news from India

pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu
Wed Mar 15 23:28:49 UTC 1995

I agree, many of us on the list are interested in India, and Indology
as the study of a living and dynamic civilization and nation.
What may seem "political" to some may be at the heart of the matter for others.
I don't think we need censorship.  Such attempts always bring more
unnecesary mail in the form of comment than does the original (to some)
offensive message.  It is easier to not read than to try to become
information manager for the rest of us.

But it would be nice if people put their names (not just email
addresses) on their messages.

Peter Claus