IJTS WWW pages

Enrica Garzilli garzilli at shore.net
Thu Jun 22 00:24:28 UTC 1995

Dear David,

every day after 5 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays the connections
between USA and Italy are fast.
Otherwise they are pretty slow.
Companies do not work and do not use the net on Sat. etc.

The problem is not our site or our machines.
Our Laboratory (Arcadia) uses two 2 Mb connections to Internet.

However, if anybody wants to offer us an account to host our WWW
pages...it would be a gift form the heaven! (Of course we would update
the pages ourselves)

Thank you for keeping me informed.

eg (Editor of the IJTS)