Wilson's 1855 work: reprints

John Archer Archer at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Mon Jun 5 03:08:44 UTC 1995

Those interested in H.H.Wilson's GLOSSARY OF JUDICIAL AND REVENUE TERMS, 1855,
etc., may wish to know of the following:

Wilson, H. H.  A Glossary of Judicial and Revenue Terms and of Useful Words
Occurring in Official Documents Relating to the Administration of the Government
of British India.  Case-noted, enlarged ed.  Ed. A. C. Ganguli and N. D. Basu.
Calcutta:  Eastern Law House, 1940.

This is a much expanded edition, and to my mind much more useful on a variety of
topics.  To my knowledge it was never reprinted.  It is, therefore,
correspondingly more difficult to locate.

John Archer / archer at maroon.tc.umn.edu / 612-624-3830 /
Director of Graduate Studies:  Comparative Studies in Discourse & Society /
Director of Graduate Studies:  Comparative Literature /
Department of Cultural Studies & Comparative Literature / 350 Folwell Hall /
University of Minnesota / Minneapolis, MN 55455 /