INDOLOGY Web Page

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 14 13:27:09 UTC 1995

*** INDOLOGY now has its own World Wide Web home page ***

The URL is: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgadkw/indology.html

To access this, you will need to be using a machine that is directly
connected to the Internet, and that has a Web browser installed.  Common
browsers are Lynx, Mosaic, Netscape, and WebExplorer (excellent and
comes free with OS/2).

Please let me know of any mistakes in INDOLOGY's Web page, or any
suggestions you may have for improving it.

Given the webbed, networked, multimedia, hypertextual, multiprocessing,
virtual reality nature of the world we now live in, I think we should
have a nice picture to go at the top of the first INDOLOGY page.

I therefore announce the

                    INDOLOGY GIF Contest

If you have a picture that you think would be a suitable banner for
INDOLOGY, please let me see it (send it to me mimed or uuencoded, or
just give me a pointer to its URL if it is already on the net).  It
needs to be in GIF format, and not too big.  Black and white is kinder
to the net, if the image doesn't depend crucially on colour.

If I get several images, I'll make them all available via INDOLOGY's web
page, and we can all look at them and take a vote.

Enjoy!

Dominik