Apology to Indology

Sid Harth BAKULA at delphi.com
Sun Jan 15 23:03:02 UTC 1995

Hey, Hey! Dominik 'Ray'
If all non-academics pay
Would you let them stay
Avoid fray, just say 'Ye'

Just kidding. III

Enough already. Seriously, we cannot solve the problem unless
we isolate it. If everyone puts on war paint and dons their
feather regalia at the drop of a single, justified expression
of outrage on the part of chief Dominik we will do disservice
to Indology. Let us, me included, offer a cooling off period
and let Dominik decide in consultation with his buddies the
right course. Let us hear him out. Let us, then, have a
pow-wow, pass the peace pipe, sing some spirituals, invoke some
spirits from the heavens, cast some spells and carry on.

May peace rule on the people of Indology.

Sid Harth