Semantic clustering technique in South Asian dictiona

s. kalyanaraman s._kalyanaraman at mail.asiandevbank.org
Tue Feb 28 08:06:55 UTC 1995

     Mr. Jonathan Silk; I believe that this is very 'fruitful'
     conversation. The question is excellent, in fact, 'important' in
     further accepting the basic limitations of all etymological
     excursions. I suppose all the participants are tracing the roots of
     our civilization using language and other disciplines as the means.
     Isn't indology, by definition, study of the South Asian (?Indic)
     ancient civilization? Maybe, I am understanding it all wrong,
     Jonathan; let a myriad contrary views flow from all directions and
     enrich our common quest. Best regards. Dr. S. Kalyanaraman Madras Tel.
     91-44-493-6288.