once more about CSX

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Feb 27 19:57:05 UTC 1995

This is in response to Dominik's request:  I have used all possible ascii
characters in my Manjushree-CSX font to supplement the CSX coding.  For
example, I have used the upper ascii codes
1,2,3,4,5,7,14,15,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28, and 29.  I have used these
codes to represent characters like vowels with length, accent, and
nasality.  Normally such combinations are not needed by most
Sanskritists, but they are needed to do hard-core Paninian material.
These codes can be used on Mac.  I do not know if they can be used on
Windows.  One could use these codes to accomodate some other language at
least partially.
	Madhav Deshpande