inofficial e-texts - interested???

Jim Hartzell jh at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 27 15:23:10 UTC 1995

Would anyone be interested in helping to organize a Dictionary Organization
Project, to collect and collate the informal materials into a new
dictionary for Sanskrit, a new one for Tibetan, or perhaps into
technical dictionaries by topic, much as can be found for western
medical terminology, etc.?  Ideally we could also include information
from the Sanskrit and Tibetan lexicons--cited by actual title of
each Lexicon, rather than simply from `Lexicons' as in Monier-Williams.
Monier-Williams is an odd mixture, with occasional citations from
the Kalacakra tantra, for instance.
Jim Hartzell