Flowers in literature (Re: kaumudii)

s. kalyanaraman s._kalyanaraman at mail.asiandevbank.org
Mon Feb 27 09:14:36 UTC 1995

     Satyanand Kichenassamy's notes on Tamil poetic, warrior tradition are
     very important. The tradition of flowers in the Mundarica tradition is
     equally profound. cf. Rev. Hoffman's Encyclopaedia Mundarica on the
     flower festivals. The etymon puuja is also of significance in
     exploring the ancient traditions of South Asia. Dr. S. Kalyanaraman.