moderating not moderation

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Tue Feb 14 08:35:34 UTC 1995

A discussion on Paul Tillich on Buddhism would be most appropriate and
informative, in the critico-comparative interest. Or, when discussing
Plato and Platonism, should one be debarred from making reference to
Arabic thinkers such as Avicenna, Averroes, down to say Al-Ghazzali, and
elsewhere to Maimonides and Spinoza?