Two questions

kp at max.ee.lsu.edu kp at max.ee.lsu.edu
Sat Dec 16 23:32:52 UTC 1995

I would appreciate it very much if someone could provide me the following
information:

1. A source reference for the indentification of Mercury and Vishnu. I
   remember having seen it someplace but cannot find it now.

2. I believe a paper on Vedic astronomy by D. Frawley appeared in a journal
   called Indian Journal of History of Science sometime in late 1994 or
   1995. I need the exact volume and page numbers for such an article. My
   library does not subscribe to the journal and with the exact reference I
   coould get the article on a inter-library loan.

Thank you. Please email the information back to me at
  kp at max.ee.lsu.edu

-K. Pandit