Muslims, was the "PC" Card

SHRINIVAS TILAK tilak at alcor.concordia.ca
Sun Dec 10 19:09:37 UTC 1995

	The lively debate between Conlon and Tartakov on the one hand and
J.B.Sharma and Peter (?) Lusthaus on the other, has been useful and
instructive (so far). To put it in a proper perspective we need to
analyze the condition of the Hindu minority in Muslim countries. Perhaps a
beginning could be made by generating a bibliography of studies that
already exist on this topic.
Shrinivas Tilak