Call for Articles on Indology

Pratap Kumar kumar at pixie.udw.ac.za
Thu Dec 7 08:07:06 UTC 1995

Dear Colleagues:

I am writing to request articles on any topic relating to Indology to be
published in our two journals-- Nidaan -- publilshed by the Department of
Hindu Studies and Indian Philosophy; and Journal of the Indological Society
of Southern Africa -- published by the Indological Society of Southern
Africa, Durban.  We have our next annual conference in May 1996 and I
will post details of it soon.  These two journals are published every
year in November/December.  If any of you wish to send in your articles
to be published in one of them, Pease send them to me in Hard copy first
and then after it is refereed I will request you for a disk copy.  We use
Indic Times font on Mac for diacritics.  Others using fonts on PCs are
encouraged to send a hard copy with diacritics so as to enable us to use
it as our master copy for verifications.  Look forward to receiving great
stuff.  Cheers

Pratap Kumar
Department of Hindu Studies and Indian Philosophy
University of Durban-Westville
Private Bag X54001
Durban
4000