Change of affiliation and address

MAMCGEE at vaxsar.vassar.edu MAMCGEE at vaxsar.vassar.edu
Wed Aug 30 18:25:08 UTC 1995

Dear Colleagues, I have recently joined the Columbia University faculty
and thus want to alert you to my new address, phone and e-mail.
     Mary McGee
     Associate Professor of Classical Hinduism
     Department of Religion, Kent 617
     Columbia University
     New York, NY 10027

     phone: 212-854-3945
     email: mm383 at columbia.edu

As I am in the process of moving right now, it may take a week to ten
days before I am hooked up to the net again but I'll be back.  This information
will also be changed on the South Asia Gopher, but I wanted to notify as
broad a range of colleagues as possible as I don't have time right now to notify
everyone individually.  -mm