List Archives

purushottama bilimoria pbilmo at deakin.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 19:26:54 UTC 1995

I don't know if the example of SOPHIA as intentional or not or whether
list members are aware that the journal is crosscultural philosophy of
religion  by the name of SOPHIA (which it has my dawa to edit) has been
released on Netspace on a home-page Web as from the current 100th issue.
This issue celebrates pluralism and it carries articles by Bimal Matilal,
Ninian Smart, Tu-Wei Ming,
Max Charlesworth, julia Ching and yours truly (or Karma and the Problem
of Evil), etc. There is quite a feast. For sneak-preview (actually free
accessfor this trial run) in Netspace GO TO: type the following:

http://suburbia.apana.org.au/~deepheat

Comments and revies and submissions are welcomed.

Purushottama Bilimoria

pbilimor at garnet.berkeley.edu