Santiniketan - info req.

cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz
Mon Aug 7 08:35:10 UTC 1995

Dear indology-l members, is there anyone, who could comment anything about
the Shantiniketan University (in Bengall) ?

  I got a mail that I am admitted to an MA course (Sanskrit) there, but I am
actually just finishing MA in Sanskrit at my homeland (and accepted to
postgradual study which is to follow right now) and am therefore quite
doubtful to what extent the course in India would be useful to me. Anyone
who has some personal experience with this institution or can tell me
anything about their exact curricula etc is welcome to answer me
  please note that answer should be sent directly to me, that is
cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz  for I have postponed indology mail for the summer
time.

 Does anyone know some e-mail address of the above mentioned university?

I would be grateful for quick replies as my desicion is to be taken whithin
few days as I understand it.

Thanks, Jakub Cejka, Prague
cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz