translation of Les quatre sens de la vie

ai927 at freenet.carleton.ca ai927 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Sep 19 16:55:54 UTC 1994

Dileep Karanth just said:

> Does anyone know of an English translation of the book "Les Quatre Sens
> de la Vie" by Alain Danielou ?
>
> I am afraid I do not know who the publisher of the original French book
> is. The book, I hear has a discussion of the caste system.

Here is the information on the French text.  I don't know of an
English version, but I will check the French book to see if it
mentions one.  I will send you a direct email about that on Friday,
which is the soonest I can inspect the book.

auth        Danie'lou, Alain
bind        paperback
isbn        2 268 01403 7
pub at      Monaco