Aryan and Non-aryan ...

pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu pclaus at s1.csuhayward.edu
Sun Sep 18 22:43:14 UTC 1994

I must say that I find Mr. Dileep Karath's tone a bit like that
which he criticizes in others.  I'm not sure who he means by
the sweeping use of 'us', but I have found much of the discussion
of the Aryan/Dravidian topic something less than scholarly in
its assumptions and intentions.  I am not objecting ... only
pointing out ... but as one of 'us', I do not feel that the
discussion has gone beyond the bounds of academic debate, not
even the censorial buddhi tone Mr. Karanth introduces.
Peter Claus