sabhaparvan

LEHMANN at VAX2.CONCORDIA.CA LEHMANN at VAX2.CONCORDIA.CA
Sat Oct 22 14:18:24 UTC 1994

Dear Fred. The same thing happened to me so I can empathize. The problem in my
case was the font I was using which was not encoded as per the International
Association of Sanskrit Studies system. I had no problem when I switched to
Washington Indic Roman regular which does have the correct encoding. I believ
you can find this at the Indology ftp site though you may have to covert the
PC Truetype to Mac Truetype before you start. There is a shareware Called TT
Converter (and another called Font Clerk I believe) that does this. Good luck.