Info needed on Lexa

vineet at bocaraton.ibm.com vineet at bocaraton.ibm.com
Thu Oct 6 14:33:16 UTC 1994

Hello,
	I am looking for information on a program called "lexa". I
was told by someone it has something for Sanskrit. He has no other
details nor do I. If anyone has the details, I would appreciate if you
can post to the group or directly to me.
Thanks,

Bye,
Vineet

 Vineet Jain                  TELE/TIE  :  (407) 443-7635
 IBM (Dept 1A4A)              FAX       :  (407) 982-6403
 Internal Zip 5114            INTERNET  :  vinet at gator.bocaraton.ibm.com
 1000 NW 51st Street          IBMMAIL   :  USIB5WKZ
 Boca Raton, FL 33431         VM email  :  vineet at bcrvmpc2
 United States of America     IBM email :  vineet at hobbie.bocaraton.ibm.com

The views expressed are mine and are not that of IBM or anybody else.