Ayurvedic medicine

rrocher at sas.upenn.edu rrocher at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 23 13:44:16 UTC 1994

A graduate student in Sociology at the University of Pennsylvania
is beginning work on a doctoral dissertation about the practice of
Ayurvedic medicine in North America.  I first thought of introducing
her electronically to Mitchell Weiss (hi, Mitch!) and Kenneth Zysk
(whose direct electronic address I mislaid, sorry, Ken), but, on
further reflection, I thought that some other people interested in
the same subject might wish also to get in touch with her.

Her name is  Sita Reddy,
her electronic address is  sreddy0 at sas.upenn.edu.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rosane Rocher