Other UMI databases

Frank Conlon conlon at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 17 22:58:23 UTC 1994

So far as I know, the Religion, Theology and Philosophy is the ONLY
portion of the UMI list to be available on e-mail.  I think they plan on
doing more, although the incentives  may lead them to do the next test
case on something in the sciences or technology.

Frank F. Conlon
Professor of History
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195